Art Room Help
Login to The Art Room using your username and password supplied in the front of your course folder. If you are having difficulty logging in, please email your username and password using the form on our contact page.
NOTE - Please upload all of your images as JPEG'S - opposed to collating them in a Word Doc as not all tutors can open them.
Please read the help files below for guidance in -
- Send a message to your tutor >>
- Help FAQ's
- Points to note about preparing your artwork for your tutor >>
- Taking digital photographs of your work>>
- Uploading images via your iPad >>
- How to upload your artwork to your tutor - via 'The Art Room' >>
- Using your profile area >>
- Collecting your assessment >>
Many students use Gimp as their photo editing software for Bitmaps. Use the links below to download and view tutorials.
Students use Inkscape as their photo editing software for Vectors. Use the link below to download and view tutorials.
Why not join one of our Facebook Groups and ask questions to your peers! We have a General Facebook Group for all students and all course and we also have a dedicated Illustrating Children's Books Course Facebook Group. You can also visit our Facebook Fan Page, 'like' us, leave us a review and follow to see student artwork posted daily!